HEARME Sp. z o.o. (LLC)
Since 25 May 2018, Poland has applied Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Therefore, HEARME Sp. z o.o. (LLC) provides the following information as required by the GDPR Regulation and concerning the processing of personal data.
I. Administrator of personal data
HEARME Sp. z o.o. (LLC) with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Związkowa 26, 20-148 Lublin, inscribed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin with its registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the following KRS number: 0000851210, NIP: 7123404661, REGON: 386578582 is the administrator of your personal data. In matters concerning the processing of personal data, please contact us in writing at ul. Związkowa 26, 20-148 Lublin Poland, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at + 48 724 609 605
II. The supervisory authority for personal data.
The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection is the supervisory authority for personal data in Poland. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing your personal data.
We are processing your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and execute and settle the contract of sale of our goods and services, including the execution of any claims to which you are entitled (basis of par. 6. 1. b GDPR);
- for marketing purposes, including the presentation to you of our services and products by e-mail or telephone, based on your consent and in accordance with our legitimate interest (par. 6. 1. a and f GDPR);
- to examine customer satisfaction and determine the quality of our service, which is our legitimate interest (basis of Article 6. 1. a and f of GDPR);
- for archival (evidential) purposes, to safeguard information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legitimate interest (basis of Article 6. 1. f of the GDPR);
- in order to establish, investigate or defend against claims, if necessary, which is our legitimate interest (grounded in Article 6. 1. f of the GDPR).
IV. The categories of your data that we process.
We will process the following categories of your personal data:
- basic identification details such as name, surname, company name, NIP, e mail address, telephone number,
- browser type and its settings, IP address.
V. Data recipients.
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities: sub-contractors, i. e. entities we use for their processing, such as:
- an IT company, whose services we use in connection with the maintenance of the server;
- a law firm, whose services we use for the purposes of pursuing claims or resolving possible disputes;
- an entity providing accounting and human resources services for our company;
- entities providing services to us, which support our activity as sales agents for our products.
VI. Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations.
We do not transfer your data outside Poland/EU/European Economic Area.
VII. Data retention period.
In accordance with Article 13. 2. a and 14. 2. of the GDPR we inform that:
- We store and process your data obtained for the conclusion and performance of the contract of sale of our goods or services for the duration of the contract until the end of the period of presentation of potential claims under the contracts concluded;
- We store your basic contact details for the direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose, you revoke your consent if we have processed them on the basis of the so-called “consent”. marketing permission, or we will determine that they are out of date.
VIII. Your rights:
According to the provisions of the GDPR, you are entitled to:
a) the right to access your data and to receive a copy of it;
b) the right to rectify (correct) your data;
c) the right to delete your data:
If in your opinion there are no grounds for processing your personal data, you can request that we delete it;
d) limitations on data processing:
You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data to the storage or performance of activities agreed with you if you believe that we have incorrect data about you or are processing it unjustifiably; or you do not want us to delete it because it is necessary to establish, assert or defend a claim; or for the duration of your objection to data processing;
e) right to object to the processing of data – ‘marketing’ objection:
You have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing the data for this purpose.
f) right to transfer data;
g) right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
h) right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data:
At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of those personal data which we process on the basis of your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out on the basis of your consent before it is withdrawn.
In order to exercise your rights, send your request by letter to HEARME Sp. z o.o. (LLC), ul. Związkowa 26, 20-148 Lublin, by e-mail to: email@example.com
Remember, before exercising your rights we will have to make sure that you are you, i. e. identify you properly.
We would like to inform you that we use on our website the so called “Self-service” Cookies, which are IT data in the form of text files, stored on the user’s terminal equipment and are intended for the use of websites.
You have the option to change the cookie settings on your browser yourself. If you do not agree, please change your browser settings or leave the service. Continued use of the website without changing the cookie settings in your browser means that you accept cookies, which will result in the Administrator’s website saving them on your devices.
Please be advised that it is not possible for viruses, unwanted software or malware to get into your devices via cookies.
Cookies do not contain personal data and do not allow for personal identification.